- 1 Who is the HR of Tata Motors company?
- 2 Who is the HR of Tata Motors Lucknow?
- 3 Who is the best HR in India?
- 4 Which role is best in HR?
- 5 What is the full form of HR?
- 6 What is BHR in Tata Motors?
- 7 Who is the father of HR?
- 8 Can HR become CEO?
- 9 Who is the best HR manager?
- 10 What is HR job salary?
- 11 Is HR well paid?
- 12 Is HR a high paying job?
Who is the HR of Tata Motors company?
Sonali Aggarwal – HR Manager – Tata Motors Pvt.
Who is the HR of Tata Motors Lucknow?
Mohan Ganta – Head HR, CVBU, Lucknow Plant – Tata Motors | LinkedIn.
Who is the best HR in India?
Learn below about India’s top 10 most successful HR practitioners.
- Nandita Gurjar:
- Saurabh Govil:
- Rajan Dutta:
- K. Srivastava:
- K Ramkumar:
- Leena Nair:
- Mandeep Maitra:
- Abhijit Bhaduri:
Which role is best in HR?
10 Best Careers for Human Resources Professionals
- International Human Resources Manager.
- Training and Development Manager.
- HR Consultant.
- Executive Recruiter.
- Labor Relations Manager.
- HR Analytics Specialist.
- Employment Manager.
- Compensation and Benefits Manager.
What is the full form of HR?
Tata Motors Limited, formerly known as TATA Engineering and Locomotive Company (TELCO), is a multinational automotive corporation headquartered in Mumbai, India.
What is BHR in Tata Motors?
Deputy General Manager – Business Human Resources (BHR) – Recruitment of talent and provide employees with an exceptional work experience. – Skilled to handle workforce planning, performance management and employee development in a manner that ensures employee retention and builds our employer brand.
Who is the father of HR?
From being recognized as the “Father of modern HR” to being ranked as #1 educator & management Guru, Dave Ulrich is one of the world’s leading business thinkers who have made a significant impact on the HR industry.
Can HR become CEO?
A very BIG YES!! HR can become a CEO. There is absolutely no doubt that HR personnel can become CEOs of companies.
Who is the best HR manager?
Our Top 10 Most Influential HR Professionals
- Alex Wilson – Group HR Director, BT.
- Kevin Ball – HR Director, West Corporation.
- Krista Ogburn Francis – HR Director and HR Blogger.
- Laurie Ruettimann – HR Professional, Speaker and Writer.
- Suzanne Lucas – HR Professional and Writer.
- Neil Morrison – Group HR Director, Random House.
What is HR job salary?
HR managers in India get INR 7.03 lakh per annum on average. New and inexperienced HR managers get up to INR 2.92 lakh per annum while experienced professionals in this field can make up to INR 20 lakh per annum. It certainly offers a lucrative HR salary in India, making it one of the most popular career choices.
Is HR well paid?
It should come as no surprise that HR professionals know how to negotiate for competitive compensation. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) estimates that HR specialists bring home a median amount of $59,180 and HR Managers an impressive $106,910—well above the cross-industry median of $44,668.
Is HR a high paying job?
Introduction. Human Resources (HR) is a core business area and profession which has risen in stature and demand over the years. Most of the highest paying HR jobs in India are also the most rewarding in job satisfaction and professional growth.